SPECIALTY CARE SERVICES:
- Allergy testing for environmental and food allergens
- Allergy desensitization (shots and drops/SLIT), with no injection or antigen fees
- Respiratory immunizations, including influenza and pneumococcal
- Spirometry (lung function testing), oxygen saturation testing and exhaled nitric oxide breath testing
- Urgent care including: respiratory treatments, in-office treatment with medications, and injections
- Comprehensive allergy/immunology health and wellness visits with advanced screening
- Detailed physical exams, and personalized health recommendations
- Exercise capacity testing* and personalized exercise plans
- In-office therapies* for asthma, eczema, immune deficiency, angioedema and other relevant conditions
- Nutritional/dietician consults and evaluation included as part of membership
- Individualized wellness programs with personal goal monitoring
* Some services require acquisition costs of testing materials that are not included in your membership (penicillin e.g. Pre-Pen, True Test skin patch kits, Hymenoptera venoms, and specialized testing materials). These will be directly billed to member, without mark up. Prices will be available prior to services.
Exercise testing requires specialized PFT equipment and can be decided upon at consultation. Biologic therapies require authorization and extra staff support.
Office & Shot Hours
Monday.........8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday.........8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday...8:00 - 4:30
Thursday.......8:00 - 4:30
Friday.............by appointment only
Weekend and after-hour care available by appointment.