Our team has been working hard to continuously review and improve our in-office safety and service protocols for your benefit.
Starting in early March, we dramatically pivoted our physical service patterns to navigate patient safety, staff safety, building management and published guidelines.
Here are some highlights of our changes:
- “Collapsed” waiting room (see photo)
- Parking lot text upon arrival system and greeting
- Symptoms screening of all patients entering the suite
- Forehead thermal scanning of clinic patients
- Repeated decontamination of all high-contact surfaces (in office)
- Protective structure at front desk (reception – Jami)
- 15-minute Ultraviolet treatment of all patient contact surfaces (in addition to detergent wipe downs)
- HEPA filtering of common areas
- Intensified PPE (masks, eyewear, shields and gloves) of staff
- Seating only in exam rooms (door to room < 30 secs)
- Reduction of in-office forced expiratory maneuvers (spirometry) and nebulizer use
- Delivery of services in parking lot, home, mutually acceptable location, other
We believe these changes (and ongoing reassessment) have and will provide the safest clinical experience for you, your loved ones and our team.
We are fully dedicated to your best health.